As a member, your contribution helps us recruit, train and support our 200+ specially trained volunteers. These volunteers in turn, provide physical, emotional and social care to improve the quality of life for those living with or dying from advanced illness. In addition, volunteers provide bereavement support for families and loved ones experiencing grief.
As a member of COHA, you may also contact the current Board of Directors with any suggestions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a member of COHA, you will also enjoy voting privileges at our Annual General Meeting or any Special Meetings that may be called. As a COHA supporter, you know how important both direct and in-direct service and supports are to our patients, clients and their loved ones. Your vote and understanding of our organization will help us continue to strive for excellence in all that we and you do.
The cost of membership is as follows:
- $10 per individual for one year
- $15 per family for one year
- $100 per individual for a Lifetime Membership
- $150 per family for a Lifetime Membership
Ways to Become a Member:
- Visit our Program Support Office to make payment with cash or Debit at #200-1890 Cooper Road, Kelowna, BC, V1Y 8B7.
- Print out and mail your completed Application Form and cheque to: #200-1890 Cooper Road, Kelowna, BC, V1Y 8B7. Please make cheques payable to: COHA.Membership Form
- Fill out and email your completed Application Form to email@example.com and paying by Visa MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card.Membership Form
- By calling us at (250) 763-5511 and giving by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
- By faxing your completed Application Form to (250) 763-5567 and giving by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.